We've been out of hot water all weekend and can't use our bathroom upstairs or the sink/shower downstairs. So basically we are down to one toliet and the kitchen sink!! I've been boiling tons of hot water to wash dishes and stuff like that. The problem is our upstairs...well something broke or a pipe burst and is dripping down the walls and flooding our laundry area. We also just dealt with a cracked shower pan 4 months ago...got it replaced just before Brycen got here, major tile work and repairs so I'm extremely frusterated that we are going through this again. I can't get to my washer or dryer cause there are HUGE machienes drying up the walls, which have huge holes!! They have to do major demo to find the source of the water leak, that summerizes problem #1. THEN The same day...problem #2 The water heater decided to burst and spill water into our garage which also started to flood. Problem #3....our guest bathroom was remodeled incorrectly whenever it was done and now the toilet has been slowly leaking for years into the floor which is now rotted and caving in. YIKES!! I don't know how much more of this I can take, what is the lesson to be learned here? I bake to escape the reality of what is going on in my house. Cupcakes help the frusteration.
No comments:
Post a Comment